I got this OP1 Admin Pouch (from Grey Training Group in North Carolina) since Tad Gear was out of this color. Grey Training’s online customer service was fantastic.
The pouch is great. First of all… I LOVE the color. It’s foliage green but I have never seen this green in any other tac-gear product. The seams are well done and lots of pockets and elastic to hold everything. Best of all, it has a really cool tag! I know that seems silly but it has a really nice design. I now carry this in my Belstaff Bag to hold all my loose work gear since the Belstaff has no built-in organizers. Tad Gears pouches I feel are much superior to the other tactical pouches out there (and I have tried a lot).
- Low profile organizer.
- Nominal dims: 1″ deep X 6.75″ tall X 7.25″ wide.
- Fully opening clam shell zippered design.
- Multiple pockets, dividers, slots, and elastic webbing keepers.
- MILSPEC construction.
- 500 denier Dupont Cordura, lined with smooth nylon 420D oxford, 1″ webbing, Velcro, and heavy duty elastic webbing.
- Features our 2TAC webbing straps which fit all our 2TIBS webbing system & all MOLLE.
Check out my Flickr page to see everything that it holds.